By submitting a manuscript for consideration by the AJMI, each author(s) agree that they:
- have participated in, and take responsibility for, the design and development of the paper they are submitting:
- followed standard guidelines in the engagement of human subjects and assert that all participants were exposed to minimal risk, whether of a physical or psychological nature, and willingly gave their voluntary consent as participants while being fully aware that they could discontinue their participation at any time without any negative repercussions;
- are the sole creators of the submission and it is the product of the author(s) efforts alone and not published or submitted (in whole or in part) for publication elsewhere;
- interpret and quote others’ works accurately from the original and not secondary sources unless the original is no longer available and a note to that effect is included in the manuscript where appropriate;
- indicate if a submission has been translated into English and provide the proper bibliographic notation for the original article in APA (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition) format.
All papers are submitted for plagiarism detection utilizing content matching software. See page 233 in the APA Manual for a more comprehensive overview of ethical standards in publishing your research.